Super Cleaner End User Licenses Agreement
This end user licenses agreement (“agreement”) constitutes licensee (“you”) and Super Cleaner (“product”) the legal agreement between the developers. By downloading, installing, or keeping it for more than seven days, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree these items and conditions, you are not allowed to download, use this product, or you should immediately remove this product.
1.1 Product developers authorize the user non-exclusive license during the term of your agreement and limited rights for noncommercial downloading, installing and using this product. You can archive or backup purposes to make one copy of the product in the form of the object code. All the tags must be included in all copies of your product. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the product, or attempt to gain access to the source code for the products, but other than is expressly permitted by applicable law, and only within the scope expressly permitted by applicable law, and if the applicable law allows contractual waiver of such rights, you hereby waive your right to do.
1.2 Without the prior written consent of product developers, you may not in any way transfer or abalienate product or this agreement, and/or any rights or obligations under this agreement.
1.3 If you violate you any material obligation under this agreement, your rights under this agreement will automatically terminate. After the termination of this agreement for any reason, after the termination, you will immediately destroy all copies of the product.
1.4 All rights not expressly granted are reserved rights.
2. Tort Claim
For any claims based on or occur due to the following, regardless of Super Cleaner, its affiliates, subsidiaries or licensed person without any responsibility:
(1) Any intentional or negligent behavior of economic agents other than product developer;
(2) Operating and Using with the products which is not specified by the Super Cleaner of any equipment, device or combination are irresponsible ;
(3) Alteration or modification of any product.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, this section introduces Super Cleaner, its affiliates, subsidiaries and licensors ' entire liability, as well as in respect of any tort claims, the only remedy you can get.
3. Limited Warranty
Super Cleaner does not represent or warrant that the products will be operated uninterruptedly or error-free. Especially in the case are as follows:
(1) Taking the alteration or modification to the product without the prior written approval of Super Cleaner.
(2) Super Cleaner is interfered by hardware and software environment or artificial operation.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
4.1 Except as expressly provided in this agreement, regardless of Super Cleaner, its affiliates, subsidiaries or licensing per capita does not make any warranties (express or implied), including warranties of merchantability and any implied warranty which is suitable for a particular purpose. Super Cleaner, its affiliates, subsidiaries and licensors expressly waives all warranties not stated in this agreement. Any implied warranty may be subject to the law, limited to the maximum extent permitted by law the provisions contained in this agreement.
4.2 The maximum extent permitted by law, for any damage or loss caused, and regardless of the claim or action is based on how, Super Cleaner, its affiliates, subsidiaries and license does not assume responsibility for per capita.
The function of Super Cleaner will cause your devices in a running program, function or file is stopped, remove or uninstall.
Before you can use Super Cleaner, you should read the related feature descriptions and tips, and judge for themselves whether the product meets your purposes and needs, and security of related functions. Once you have installed this product and/or operate the related actions, and you promise to take the relevant responsibility.
You can choose junk files and phone boost to clean the stubborn waste and accelerate cell phone in Super Cleaner, you can also select software management software to manage the phone. When you agree to take the initiative to open the above function, in order to provide a better user experience, you agree to grant Super Cleaner exposed methods currently in force to get Android system administrator permission for trash and software management, and so on. If your mobile devices get Android system administrator rights, you agree to Super Cleaner temporarily calling the permissions granted on the implementation functions. Once the implementation of the relevant action, you take the relevant responsibility. In order to better protect user safety, Super Cleaner temporarily only apply or transfer temporarily by calling the Android user administrator privileges when user agrees and opens the function, and other third party software not authorized such permissions.
6. General Terms and Conditions
6.1 This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between your and Super Cleaner on matters of this agreement is, and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous written and oral statements, proposals, negotiations and communications, which is included but not limited to any terms and conditions of the order.
6.2 Super Cleaner may assign this agreement or any rights or obligations under it, as well as the occurrence of any cause of action under this agreement to any third party without the necessity or obligation to inform you. Either in terms of any waiver or failure to exercise any right under this agreement shall not operate as a waiver of any other right under this agreement. Any provision of this agreement that is invalid or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions, and the remaining provisions shall be deemed to continue in full force.
6.3 Super Cleaner conditions beyond its reasonable control, includes but not limited to, acts of God, war, riot, terrorism, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood or accident, and Super Cleaner will not take any responsibility if Super Cleaner fails to perform its obligations under this agreement. You agree that Super Cleaner has the right to obtain by other means available to them of all legal and equitable remedies to protect itself and its licensor's intellectual property rights, proprietary and confidential information, including, but not limited to seek and obtain injunctive relief as well as for you to implement the right to injunctive relief, without the necessity to provide security or other such guarantee.
6.4 This agreement will be governed by People's Republic of China law in all respects, and carried out according to their interpretation and implementation. The United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods shall not apply to this agreement or the product. For the resolution of any dispute related to the agreement or the product, you agree that the Court of the domicile of the Super Cleaner developer is the court for trial.
7. Updates and Links.
This agreement may be updated from time to time, you can check out this user agreement at any time. If you have any comments and suggestions about this product, please contact: email@example.com
A. WHAT INFORMATIN WE COLLECT？
a. We do not collect personal information. Personal information includes your location information, name, address, email, phone, fax, information stored on your device, and the information used in the applications, services or Web site would identify you or others.
b. Non-personal information. When a user is interacting with our application, we may collect non-personally identifiable information associated with the user. Non-personal identity information, include your phone model, the Android version, and other similar information.
1. Sessions and available data. "Session and available data" you provide data related to the connection and service information to us when you use an application, service, or Web site, including but not limited to through the use of our applications, services, and Web sites. Sessions and available data include data information relating to connection request, server communication, data sharing, contains networks, quality of service, date, time, location, location. Collection of information as described below, we can also gather session and available data. Please note that session and the available data does not include any personal information, nor does it include the content that you can use an application (such as photos, contacts, schedules, etc), services, or Web site to send or share.
2. Login data. When you interact with us, or use the application, services or our Web site, our systems may automatically collect your unique device number of users, IP addresses, type of browser or operating system you use, the date and time ("log data").
3. Summary information. "Aggregate information" is our collection of a group or class of service or user data, including user's personally identifiable information has been removed. In other words, how do you use the applications, services, and Web site information may be collected with and combined with the information about how to use the applications, services, and Web site, but personally identifiable information will not be included in the final totals. Trends in aggregate information helps us to understand user needs so that we can better consider new features or tailored applications, services, and Web sites.
B. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
a. Personal information-- because we do not collect personal information, we will not use your personal information in any way.
b. Non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for the following purposes:
1. . Used to personalize the user experience---we may use your non-personal information to know about user profiles, and other trends associated with user habits;
2. . Used to help improve our service--- we may use non-personal information to provide, maintain, improve, ameliorate the applications, services, and website, and develop the new services.
3. Used to develop the business of HAWK further---we may use personal information for the purpose of promoting and developing the market.
THE POSIBILITY OF PERSONAL IINFORMATION BE DISCLOSED
a. Personal information. We do not store personal information, we will not disclose your personal information.
b. Non-personal information. We do not link non-personal information and personal information (such as your name and your user's device number).
SHARING INFORMATION WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
We cannot control the behavior of other users who share your information with you. We cannot and do not control the behavior of other users to share information when you are using the application, services or the Web site (including forums) or these users who know how to use or share this information. We are not responsible for the behavior of third-party evading our security measures.
To maintain the confidentiality of your information, Hawk Internet Company are very concerned. We do not collect personal information, and we have adopted effective measures to protect the non-personal information, this information will not be accessed and used in the case of unauthorized. Please note that the security measures we take to protect your information is perfect, but not an absolute guarantee that your non-personal information can be avoided to be accessed and used.in the case of unauthorized
F. CONTACTING US/REPORTING VIOLATIONS